A Trail of Breadcrumbs
Name of run was A Trail of Breadcrumbs.
Run was GM'd by User:Luciferos
Run completed on date 2017-07-15 23:00 UTC
- Sally Rise, the Johnson, hired the runners to retrieve information about a Seraph Kincaid who was abducted mysteriously - leads on who did it, where they took the kidnap victim if possible, and retrieval of the victim if a snatch and grab is possible.
- The runners investigated the site of the disappearance, which led to a two-pronged infiltration of BSKK, a Shiawase-subsidiary biotech research firm who it seemed highly probable the vic was abducted by.
- After infiltrating a secure off-matrix black site in the heart of the compound crawling through the vents, they discover a hacker collective working inside the confines of the corporation to glean information on their bioware research. This hacking entity VirAwake is searching for a solution to one of the Sixth World's 'Philosopher's Stones', dissolving or bridging the relative insolvency of the Matrix and the Astral, and kidnapped Kincaid - an Awakened mage rigger - to further this goal.
- Mrs. Johnson gets her info, the runners get paid, and nobody stabs anyone in the back. Mrs. J is furious that Lola tripped security, but is ameliorated by the amount of data she retrieves, and gives a paydata bonus that's a wash with the discretionary bonus she withholds.
- RAGE nightclub in Spring Lake, Renton
- Burēntekku Sōken KK
- Sally Rise (Mrs. Johnson) - recurring story character.
- No other significant NPCs were encountered.
Impact on Setting
Facts and Fictions
Runners and Rewards
Base Karma: 6, Nuyen: 20000
- Lola : Did not WFTM or WFTP.
- Tamp : WFTP 8k to 4 karma.
- Alibi : WFTP 10k to 5 karma. Took Cram, slotted Infiltrator BTL.
- Ahayuta : WFTP 10k to 5 karma. Took Cram. Owes his Fixer, Mrs. Reyes, a chip for getting a fancy car on short notice for social infiltration (Can I Borrow That). Rolled to successfully Initiate (grade 1) after run.
- Baldur : WFTP 10k to 5 karma. Rolled to successfully Initiate (grade 1)
- Total Group Expenses: