Let It Rain
Name of run was Let It Rain.
Run was GM'd by User:Jre2
Run completed on date 2017-05-23 01:00 UTC
Johnson is alive, paid the runners, and nobody betrayed anyone.
- Inside Security Seattle HQ 47°56'30.4"N 122°13'10.7"W
- KE officer 'Care' Carolin, with additional help from some KE insiders, discovered a blood mage cult's plot and the local KE Awakened Control Center decided to act against it.
- Eldert van Heerden was able to retrieve every single blood mage from every single group stationed in Seattle.
- His suggestion of repeated and nested memory alterations worked.
- Clara Adler was well aware of the KE ACC operation and cleared her Inside Security Seattle HQ building of all employees before the events went in motion. A local concert held the majority of her office workers that day as surplus security personnel.
Impact on Setting
- The non-Aztechnology blood mage faction now has detailed firsthand information on the tactics used by KE ACC and Firewatch teams, which they will immediately work on ways to properly defend against.
- KE ACC/Firewatch may consider shifting their standard away from the 1 Rigger, 1 Awakened, 5 Assault canonical composition.
- A second rigger or second mage seems prudent.
Facts and Fiction
|4||Matrix Search||Firewatch||There was a training exercise that was successful||Knight Errant||30|
|0||Unknowable Truth||Clara Adler||Predicted almost perfectly the events of the run before they occurred||Garo||100|
|0||Unknowable Truth||Snowflake||Shot down a VTOL from 1km that he didn't know the location of||100|
|0||Unknowable Truth||Eldert van Heerden||Eldert's blood mages escaped unscathed||100|
|8||Matrix Search||Firewatch||Lost 4x Ares Thunderstrucks during a failed operation||Ares||100|
|0||Unknowable Truth||Firewatch||An ACC Firewatch team was almost entirely eliminated in a failed attempt to destroy 25 blood mages||100|
|0||Unknowable Truth||Eldert van Heerden||Some of Eldert's blood mages have memory modification triggers set by Daye||Daye||100|
Runners and Rewards
Base Karma: 4, Nuyen: 50000, and also an Ares Thunderstruck
- Snowflake 1500nY to cop, WFTP 5, smackdown to locate enemy VTOL
- Daye 5000nY to cop, WFTP 5
- Hunter 4000nY to clean his Thunderstruck of things that would track it, WFTP 5
- Garo 10000nY to his KE contact for advice
- 47°56'30.4"N 122°13'10.7"W~ISS Everett HQ~ISS Everett HQ
Misc Data Entry
Facts about "Let It Rain"
|Completed on||01:00:00, 23 May 2017 +|
|Had runner||Snowflake +, Daye +, Hunter +, Garo + and Tiny +|
|Has name||Let It Rain +|
|Karma reward||4 +|
|Nuyen reward||50,000 +|
|Has subobject||Let It Rain +, Let It Rain +, Let It Rain +, Let It Rain +, Let It Rain +, Let It Rain + and Let It Rain +|