Code Of Conduct
None of these rules are final. Final decisions are based entirely at the discretion of Moderators and Senate
- Act in a way that allows everyone involved to have fun.
- If a topic makes someone uncomfortable, drop said topic. Move it to direct messages with others involved if you wish to continue the conversation.
- Avoid all political topics, these topics are divisive and can easily cause raised tensions.
- Avoid vulgar and sexual topics outside of the NSFW channel. That is the only channel on the server where such topics are acceptable.
- If a Moderator or Senate member asks for a topic to be dropped, or for people to take a step back to calm down, do so immediately.
- Do not argue with the Rules team. If you disagree with a ruling, please post it on the current rules thread for consideration.
- There is no tolerance for slurs or insults of any kind. This includes racial slurs, cultural slurs and transphobic slurs.
- Likewise, we do not allow any type of threat, aggression or intolerance of people, their beliefs, culture and etc.
Conduct during a Run
- Read the GMs Style Sheet before the run if possible.
- Try not to speak over others in the run.
- Do not argue with the GM or the other players. If a problem arises with uncertain rules, post the question in the rules channel.
- If the rule is not found quickly, allow the GM to rule
- If a topic in the run causes you or others to be uncomfortable, you may ask for it to be glossed over or fade to black.
- Most runs should have an OOC note if they deal with such a topic, in which case you should simply not apply for the run.
- Let everyone get a chance to speak and act. Interrupting others, or trying to control their actions is unacceptable.
- Any form of PVP during a run takes the consent of all involved players and the GM. Attempting to pressure anyone into PVP is unacceptable.