|The Complete Trog|
|Role||Multi talented Street Muscle: Automatic weapons, Unarmed combat, Called shot specialist, B&E and AR Decker|
|Character Sheet||[Google drive folder]|
- 1 Summary for GMs
- 2 Appearance and Style
- 3 Background
- 4 Contacts
- 5 Automatic Stuff
- 6 Facts and Fictions
- 7 Misc Data Entry
Summary for GMs
Jawbreaker is your quintessential mundane street muscle. His primary focus is combat, using both automatics and unarmed as well effective tanking. He is also a good B&E guy (locksmith, sneak and gymnastics). Jawbreaker also has decent dice for Etiquette as well as Computers making him not a social or a matrix cripple. He has little cyberware in him, mostly focusing on bioware and a bit of geneware. He can also do AR decking now.
One of the best street sams out there
Appearance and Style
- Meat: Jawbreaker is a 6'5" tall and tough looking Ork with heavy musculature. Jawbreaker sports short, purple hair and has multiple small tusks jutting out from his mouth.
- Astral form/sig: N/A
- Matrix persona: The gingerbread ork
- Styles and symbols known for:
Ryan Raza (Pronounced: Ray-za) was born in Seattle, UCAS to a single mother. Having being born into poverty and growing up SINless on the streets of Redmond Barrens, his life was hard. Meanwhile, Ryan’s mother was trying to live a legit, albeit harsh life.
Poverty drove Ryan to start working early. Perhaps it was in his genes, but Ryan picked up some street skills fast. He was no bright bulb, so he learned how to fight. He started off first with guns then a local adept taught him how to use his fists. Ryan started off as a bouncer in a small, shady metahuman brothel. Eventually started working as the bodyguard of Bertram McGallagher, a decently well connected fixer in the Barrens. The pay was not bad, but it wasn’t enough to pay for his mom's medicine bills. To make matters worse, Ryan's occupational hazards pretty much forced him to get multiple cybernetic implants. Sometimes it was because he was badly injured in a fight, other times to prevent injuries from happening in the first place. Unfortunately, implants and surgery costs don’t come cheap. That’s when McGallagher suggested shadowrunning, because that’s where the money is at. Soon after, Ryan's mother passed away. But by that time, he was frustrated of having to live a shitty life, so he decided to take McGallagher's advice and start running.
Ryan never knew much about his father, except that he was a shadowrunner. But after his mother passed away, Ryan received a moderate amount of money from an anonymous source that only mentioned it was from his father. While Ryan was both angry and confused at his absentee father’s actions, he did take the money. It was not much, but pooled together with what little he had saved, it was just enough to give him a head start towards his goal.
Ryan has an odd quirk. He always had a sweet tooth, but because of his mother’s financial condition, she could never buy him good chocolate. When she did have money to spare, she would buy him some cheap candy. It was pure coincidence that he grew up eating a lot of "Jaw breaker" candy and in his body guard career, earned a reputation of breaking a lot of jaws. But Ryan took this funny coincidence a little too seriously. He took on the street name Jawbreaker, and developed a bad habit of leaving a bit of a calling card at the scene of his handiwork.
- Moves like a Butterfly: Agile Defender, Catlike.
- Stings like a Bee: One Trick Pony: Mana Strike, Sharpshooter, Strive for Perfection.
- 'Ard Boi: Tough as Nails (Physical 3, Stun 1), Biocompatibility (Bioware), Drug Tolerant, Human Lifespan.
- Not a Murderhobo: Common Sense, Empathic Listener.
- I'll get you in Meatspace and the Matrix: JOAT, Overclocker, Perfect Time, Quick Config, Deck Builder, Silence is Golden, Trust Lore Not Data.
- Finally Settled Down: Trust Fund 3.
- Allergy (Common, Mild) (Cleaning Products): Cleaning products like floor disinfectants, pool cleaners, detergents, etc. Skin contact based allergy.
- AVRSE: Never go in VR, you'll get biofeedbacked to death.
- Poor Self Control (Braggart): Apart from the usual effect, Raza is especially more braggart about feats of physical prowess. He feels agitated in the presence of someone with greater physicality and not back down when presented with a challenge that involves physicality such as a running challenge, arm wrestling, etc.
- Signature: See Card.
- Phobia (Uncommon, Moderate) (Underwater): Jawbreaker barely survived a fall from 21 floors high crashing down on the ocean. Below the water surface he saw what looked like an anthropomorphic squid monster trying to drag him to a watery grave. Jawbreaker survived the encounter, but now he's scared of deep waters, thinking monsters lurk below.
- National SINner (UCAS)
- Ninjutsu: Kick Attack, Dim Mak
- Pentjak-Silat: Jiao Di (Charge), Dim Mak, Randori (Vitals)
- Wrestling (Professional, Sports, MMA): Jiao Di (Charge, Knockdown x 2)
- Okichitaw: Randori (Vitals), Sweep, Counterstrike
- One Trick Pony: Mana Strike
- Yielding Force (Counterstrike): Karate, Jeet Kun Do
Money, fame and expensive ware
- Become the ultimate fighter
- Finding his father
Bane of Helicopters:
- Pulled down a VTOL from the air, with just a grappling hook and his bare hands.
- Shot a helicopter out of the air, with one burst
Slayer of Blood Mages:
- Took F12 ball lightnings from blood mages to the face and didn't even take a scratch. One of the blood mages immediately surrendered after that.
- Killed an F8 great form blood spirit with help from Angel, Fengbao and Adin
Smasher of Mechs:
- Killed an armored mecha robot with dual miniguns and rocket launchers. Tanked a rocket to the face too.
- Goldman's Treasure
- Synergy (Part 1)
- Buildin' a City on Rock 'n Roll
- Dark suit (Pvt. Run)
- Is this how I turn my soul into stone?
- Nazi Punks Fuck Off!
- The Devil’s Right Hand
- Synergy (Part 3) (Prime)
- The Lost World
- Budget Cuts
- Seattle Municipal Code - Section 22
- I Like The Rain
- When Bad Heists go Good
- Raising the Steaks
- The Rain, It Pours
- Train on a Plain
- Damaging the Goods
- Blood Sweat and Te-rido Cameras
- Broken Bodies, Brilliant Minds (Part 1): The Keys to the Castle
- A Small Favor
- Only the Penitent Men will Pass
- Gotta Go Fast
- My affection
- No touching, only looking
- Facility 108
- The corrupted garden
- Cardinal sin
- Infinite ammo
- The great seattleite saviors of knowledge
- A way out
- Suicide Mission
- Did someone say run?
- Daddy Issues (Pvt. Run)
|Name||SIN Rating||SIN Type||Issued by|
|Ryan Raza||4||National||United Canadian and American States|
Facts and Fictions
Titles and Great Deeds
Things said and known about them
|Should have asked for more money while he was facing!||Angel||Shadow Community||3||30||Jawbreaker Should Have Asked For More Money|
|Threw a jawbreaker candy into the same vat of acid Rex Carn was thrown in||Unknowable Truth||0||100||The Devil's Right Hand|
Things they said or know about
|Angel||Should have asked for more money||Shadow Community||3||36||I Like The Rain|
|Sea-Tac||Those guys are a bunch of idiots||Shadow Community||5||80||I Like The Rain|
|Humanis||There are a few orks who actively support Humanis scum. Brothers, its time to weed these traitors out||Shadow Community||3||80||Nazi Punks Fuck Off!|
|Otto||Otto is still alive and is probably hiding somewhere in the Barrens||Shadow Community||5||50||Seattle Municipal Code - Section 22|
|Alibi||We killed a pair of martial artist twins, in honorable melee combat. They seemed to be bred as the living keys to the vault, probably earned the eternal wrath of their family.||Shadow Community||3||80||Temperature|
|Devil's hand Johnson||There was likely never any gun, Rex was likely a good person and the J is probably a Humanis supporter||Shadow Community||5||50||The Devil's Right Hand|
|Iron Chef||She sent me a cake with a design of Rex melting in green acid, as the icing||Shadow Community||3||100||The Devil's Right Hand|
|Skull Island||Island is full of para critter dinosaurs, one of these critters has "flappy parts" on its face that hypnotize you into attacking your own teammates. Seriously don't stare at the flappy parts||Matrix Search||5||100||The Lost World|
|Draco Foundation||We handed them a pair of blood mages for free. One was a fragging serial killer||Shadow Community||4||70||The Rain It Pours|
Quotes Involving Them
|Jawbreaker||Fuck da |
|Jawbreaker||You don't have to do a lot of legwork today, if you never skip leg day|
|Jawbreaker||I moved between the bullets like water between rocks, in a river|