|All-Ranges Problem Solver|
|Primary Role||Longarms Adept|
|Secondary Role||B&E Infiltrator|
|Theme Song||Solomon's Theme|
|Character Sheet||Google Drive|
- 1 Summary for GMs
- 2 Background
- 3 Appearance and Style
- 4 Contacts
- 5 Automatic Stuff
- 6 Facts and Fictions
- 7 Misc Data Entry
Summary for GMs
A longarms adept who can see and shoot far, and is fast enough to keep up with most combat scenarios. Can break into places and steal stuff. Is the more the 'avoidance' type infiltrator than a 'hide in plain sight' one, but can somewhat competently pull off both.
Solomon, Consummate Professional. Sentinel. Stalwart Friend. All-Ranges Problem Solver.
The following qualities affect Solomon most significantly.
- The One Eyed Man is King - Hawk Eye/Eagle Mentor/Perceptive II/Strive For Perfection/Sharpshooter
- The Shadows Rushed Me - Agile Defender/Catlike/Improved Agility 4/Stillness of the Void/Traceless Walk
- It's Fear that Gives Men Wings - Guts/Phobia (Morbi, Mild)
- A More Lethargic Cadence - Improved Reflexes 3/Perfect Time
- That Old Familiar Feeling - Blandness/Innocuous
Solomon was born in Denver, the year 2050. He was raised among a relatively benevolent (for a gang) gang who called themselves the Triarii. His father died in a skirmish when he was only four years old. His mother also passed away, dying childbirth when giving birth to his sister, who would eventually be called Vera.
Under the guidance of his gang leader and surrogate mother, as well as a strict former UCAS Marine known as Karn, Solomon began to develop his skills as a sharpshooter, learning basic military doctrine, which only accelerated when he awakened in 2061, as Halley's Comet reached perihelion.
Life was relatively normal as a ganger's could be until 2074, when a civil war broke out between all factions in Denver, reaching an apex with a duel between the dragon Ghostwalker and the Immortal Elf Harlequin. The Triarii valiantly held their ground against the many warring factions vying for power, protecting the civilians under their territory, and getting as many as they could out of the line of fire.
Eventually, the superior firepower and manpower of Aztechnology caused the Triarii to buckle, but not before rescuing hundreds of civilian lives.
Vera and Solomon were seperated in the chaos, but promised to beforehand they would find each other in Seattle, if the worst should happen. After the Triarii collapsed, he started making his way out of the city with a small convoy. The convoy was attacked, during it's escape, nearly killing Solomon in the resulting ambush. From some quick thinking and a Heal spell from a friend in the convoy, he and Solomon were able to get out of the most dangerous parts of Denver.
And so his story in Seattle began...
- A desire to surpass his own limits.
- The friends he has made.
- The responsibility he has accepted.
- Live up to his father's and grandfather's and many more greats back, names. Become the best marksman he could possibly be.
- Protect his loved ones.
- Be there for Alibi.
- Make sure Icarus matures into an brilliant woman.
- Make a difference for the better.
Appearance and Style
- Material: A tall, lanky, elf who looks completely average and bland. 6'5". Brown hair, brown almond-shaped eyes, and pointed, sharp features, augmenting his look of quiet intensity.
- Astral Form: Due to his nature as an Adept, his Astral Form looks extremely similar to his physical form.
- Matrix Persona: Default for the device he is using.
- Styles and symbols known for: None
A respectable, if not wide-spanning network that is tentatively on a national scale.
|20 August 2017||This Side Up||L∞p|
|7 October 2017||All Men Must Serve||Manabolt|
|27 October 2017||A Way Out||Stickshift|
|12 November 2017||Hide And Seek||Infamy|
|22 November 2017||Solomon Adopts a Murder Child.||Icarus|
|27 November 2017||Shangri-La||Warphan|
|29 November 2017||M-M-Monsters!||Promethea|
|5 March 2018||Mariposa||Alibi|
|31 March 2018||Daddy Issues||Manabolt|
|10 April 2018||Top Ten Forced Stealth Sections In Trideo Games||Ren|
Facts and Fictions
Titles and Great Deeds
Things said and known about them
|Trained in social infiltration with an unnaturally hard-to-spot-in-a-crowd man||Unknowable Truth||Shadow Community||7||95||All Men Must Serve|
Things they said or know about
Quotes Involving Them