Current GM Head.
Also goes by "Joseph (Shiki)"
Reddit account: /u/jre2
As a Player
As a GM
- If your character has a high chance of declining at the meet, feel free to still app that character. Please note this in the app (or PM me) to give me a heads up, that way I can consider whether I want to take another character just in case.
- If your character has a high chance of thwarting or derailing the run, feel free to still app that character. Please note this in the app (or PM me) so I can consider whether I want that possibility for that run. Note that I'm not big on straight up PvP, so please act accordingly to try to avoid an outright fight.
- I tend to follow the "Earn Your Happy Ending" philosophy. The runs may be dark and have very negative outcomes, but there's usually at least one solution that leads to a happy ending- usually at much greater cost and difficulty to the runners.
- My runs tend to be more dark and serious. The Redmond Barrens aren't Mad Max style and wearing significant armor or carrying anything more deadly than an SMG is likely to cause concern to npcs.
- I tend to be slightly light on mechanical consequences to players. Instead, the outcomes of player actions tend to much more heavily affect npcs plans and future runs, which can snowball difficulties for the runners in the future (though the runners in question may change, so you might just be screwing over your friends instead of yourself).
- I've never denied a character for having low dicepools or capability, but I've certainly denied characters for being too strong. In general though, I favor characters and players who I know will make the table enjoyable for everyone and in many cases will adjust aspects of the run in order to make those people fit, when possible. I try to incorporate new players, but it tends to be only one at a time, as I've found runs full of only new players are more likely to be less engaging or educational for everyone involved.
|Black and White||28 May 2017 04:00:00|
|I Like The Rain||25 May 2017 02:30:00|
|Let It Rain||23 May 2017 01:00:00|
|Nice Shooting, Tex||20 June 2017 03:00:00|
|Nice Shooting, Tex 2||21 June 2017 04:00:00|
|Not Going Away||5 May 2017 03:00:00|
|Speak The Word||21 May 2017 03:00:00|
|The Devil's Right Hand||4 May 2017 01:00:00|
|The Great Escape||4 December 2016 03:00:00|
14 July 2019
|The Seventh Seal||6 May 2017 01:30:00|