|Primary Role||Detection mage|
|Character Sheet||[| Vestillion]|
Whiskey is a good ol' boy from down south. He's a dog shaman, and specialised in detecting things. However, he's got some severe flaws, the worst of which being his limited attention span.
Whiskey is a great pick whenever something or someone needs to be found.
Whiskey came from the CAS, where he lived with his mother and brother in the slums. His mother had to make ends meet through prostitution, meaning that whiskey and his brother often had to fend for themselves during her working hours. His father was absent, having died in a violent mugging, a common occurrence. This profoundly affected the boy, leading him to adopt a tough "macho man" persona compensating for the lack of male guidance in his life. His childhood was difficult and ultimately humbling, as he was shown that being an elf afforded him no luxuries. He made it through his childhood, becoming a gloomy individual; He put on a tough act, but deep down he was despondent.
And so, when it came time for him to make his own way in the world, he became lost. He did odd jobs, and turned to crime; he might've ended up dead in a gutter like his father, if not for his totem, Dog, choosing to speak to him. Dog told him that he was part of his pack; That he belonged somewhere, and that he could make it in this crazy world. Dog showed him the way of survival in the cold and brutal streets, and how to navigate the people therein. and so he slunk around the slums like a stray dog, getting anything he could wherever he could. He fell into the drink, and found a bar he could frequent comfortably. It was here that He made his greatest mistake.
Whiskey was eighteen, and hanging around at the bar, "The Brass Tacks", When a young girl walked in with a tight young figure, a pretty face, and a mischievous smile. In truth, she was a Lone star Exec's rebellious daughter, and she was looking for trouble, and a way to spite her controlling father. She found it in Whiskey, who fell head over heels for her. He sauntered over and offered her a drink. She accepted, and this began their secret romance of rebellion, which lasted a couple years.
But all good things eventually fade, and after many secret nighttime rendezvous, Her father caught on to the fact that she was seeing someone. He had her tailed, and was absolutely Livid when he learned it was some street scum elf. He forbade her to ever see Whiskey again, and put an arrest warrant on his head for good measure.
While at first this little tryst was simple rebellion, She had developed actual feelings for whiskey and his down to earth charm. She panicked when she learned of the warrant, and arranged one last meeting to warn him. she secreted away as much money as she could without her father noticing, and gave it to whiskey, begging him to leave town. Whiskey reluctantly agreed, valuing his loved ones too much to get thrown in jail or gunned down. He promised one day to return, and after a fitful day of dodging patrols, Skipped town on a bike he bought. He's been traveling ever since, hoping one day to return home.
- Asthma- a hereditary condition
- Lack of focus (ADHD)- a hereditary condition.
- Code of honor (Shaman's code)- Whiskey sees spirits and the astral as living, and due respect.
- Records on File (Lonestar)- Whiskey is still in the Lonestar system after being hunted.
- Blandness- Whiskey isn't exceptional physically, and blends into crowds well.
- Honest Face-Whiskey has a kind face.
- Spirit Affinity (beast)- Whiskey seems to naturally get along with beast spirits, and has a fondness for summoning them.
- Dishevelled- Whiskey is generally unkempt, and can make a Mortimer of london look like a 500 nuyen knock off.
Whiskey simply wants to find whatever life has to offer him.
- Whiskey wants to support his Mother back home, and get her out of the slums if he can.
- He made a promise to see his forbidden lover again one day.
- Whiskey also desires to get back at that lone star bastard who ruined his life, and took the best thing to ever happen to him.
Appearance and Style
He's tall and lean, like every elf you've ever seen. He's got messy brown hair, and a sort of scraggly beard. He regularly wears a tired synthleather jacket, worn blue jeans, sythleather boots, and a T-shirt. He's got a sort of soulful looking face, that kind of radiates kindness, though he ususally looks distant, like he's in his own world.